QuEChERS - Everything you need to know
Introduction of QuEChERS
- QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe), a sample preparation method proposed by Michelangelo Anastassiades and co-workers in 2003, has been adopted as official procedures for multiresidual pesticide monitoring worldwide.
- Satisfactory recoveries for a wide variety of pesticides in many food matrices
- Streamlined procedure with few simple steps, lowering potential for errors
- Minimal organic solvent usage, safer for analysts and environment-friendly
- Saving time and cost significantly
- Satisfactory recoveries for a wide variety of pesticides in many food matrices.
- NY/T 1380-2007 Determination of 51 Pesticides Residues in Fruits and Vegetables GC-MS
- EN 15662 Foods of plant origin - Determination of pesticide residues using GC-MS and/or LC-MS/MS following acetonitrile extraction/partitioning and clean-up by dispersive SPE - QuEChERS-method
- AOAC Official Method 2007.01 Pesticide Residues in Foods by Acetonitrile Extraction and Partitioning with Magnesium Sulfate.